Scroll To Top
- Silk fabric can be worn in all climates. It is a naturally self adjusting fabric. The fabric is comfortable and cool during the summer and cozy and warm in the winter. When silk is worn as a second layer, it can warm the body without adding the bulk of some other fabrics.
- Silk is a versatile fabric which is helpful to the central nervous system helping to calm a person. It is thought to have healing properties.
- Silk is a natural protein fiber and it tends to be one of the most hypoallergenic fabric. It protects against natural threats like allergens. dust mites, fungus and various other growths.
- Sleeping on a silk pillowcase is said to cause a delay in a person getting wrinkles. It is believed that the amino acids of silk are the same that are found in the human skin and hair. This may cause the skin and hair to be healthier and to delay the appearance of wrinkles.
- It is the strongest natural fiber in the world which is 30 times stronger than cotton and has much lower density than cotton, wool and nylon. The silk fabric has a tensile strength that is nearly as strong as steel yarn.
- Silk can absorb moisture up to one third of its own weight without feeling damp.